ViaSat UK are conscious that as new computers keep evolving ECLYPT Encryption has to keep up.
- our customer support team identifying computers that do not work with the current version of ECLYPT Core Drives;
- our development team fixing the problem(s);
- our Test Team testing many computers – lent from PC Manufacturers;
- our accreditation team presenting the revised version to the accreditor,
- CESG who evaluate every small change for its security implications,
- conduct penetration testing prior to the improved version being;
- CAPS Approved ready for HMG release.
Following this process ViaSat UK has released version 34 that allows PCs with AHCI interface to work without any BIOS revisions. The AHCI interface allows Native Command Queuing which increases read and write performance.
ViaSat UK is now supplying version 34, except in Canada where CSE has not yet approved this version or unless you specify otherwise.
For further information just email email@example.com
Disclaimer: This blog is written by Robert Palmer, an employee of ViaSat UK Ltd, but the views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ViaSat