1. Fully Encrypted Hard Drive Enclosed within:
2.Tamper evident case. Proves that the integral drive, encryption key and electronics havent been attacked,
even if tamper evident labels or ECLYPT Core have been removed from the drive bay cover.
3.Tampering with this layer destroys the encryption key and electronics.
4. Key held on ECLYPT Encryption electronics allows ECLYPT Core to be moved to another computer to keep your system working.
5. Encryption is done inside the ECLYPT Core so it does not slow down the host computer. ECLYPT Core is operating system independent allowing upgrade to a new operating system for no extra cost.
6. Integral drive cannot be overwritten prior to authentication preventing denial of service attacks.
7. Hardware emergency key purge
8. SATA connector can only read data decrypted after strong authentication succeeded, preventing network and key discovery attacks.
9. Case's thermal characteristics prevent Cold Boot attack.
For further clarification just email email@example.com
Disclaimer: This blog is written by Robert Palmer, an employee of ViaSat UK Ltd, but the views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ViaSat